LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–iMedia Communications, Inc. (@imediatweet) announced today the finalists for the 2015 iMedia Agency Awards. The annual awards recognize the most valuable, innovative agencies and campaigns in digital marketing. Winners will be announced at the December 8 awards gala at the iMedia Agency Summit.
A 17-member awards advisory board was responsible for culling down nominees into finalists, based on the criteria of depth of work and innovative execution. This year’s board includes executives from Virgin America, ESPN, MasterCard, The Hershey Company, Univision, Mondelez, Walgreens, and Twitter.
2015 iMedia Agency Award finalists:
- Agency of the Year: 360i, BBDO, DigitasLBi, Huge, MEC, MRY, R/GA, Sapient Nitro, Starcom USA, Young & Rubicam
- Small Agency of the Year: Giant Spoon, Gravity Jack, Piston, Solve, Traction
- Agency Marketer of the Year: Cindy Gustafson, Managing Director, Invention Studio, Mindshare; Jane Reiss, CMO, Grey New York; John Boiler, Founder/CEO, 72andSunny; Shenan Reed, President of Digital, North America, MEC; Winston Binch, Chief Digital Officer, North America, Deutsch
- Integrated Campaign of the Year: “#SpeakBeautiful” for Dove (Mindshare), “Bend the Rules” for Hewlett-Packard (180LA), “I Will What I Want” for Under Armour (Droga5), “Like A Girl” for P&G Always (Leo Burnett), “San Diego Chargers 2015 Integrated Campaign” for the San Diego Chargers (Piston)
- Best Agency for Video: DigitasLBi, Leo Burnett, Primacy, Solve, Team One
- Best Agency for Mobile: Fresh Digital Group, Gravity Jack, Hathway, Horizon Media, Huge, M&C Saatchi Mobile, Team Detroit
- Best Agency for Social: Beeby Clark+Meyler, Deep Focus, Edelman Digital, Home Brew, Likeable Media, R&R Partners, VaynerMedia/GrapeStory
- Best Agency for Content Marketing: 360i, Deep Focus, The Content Collective – OMD, Pace, VaynerMedia/GrapeStory
- Best Agency for Direct Response: Dieste, iProspect, M&C Saatchi Mobile, R2C Group, RAPP, Wunderman
- Best Agency for Multicultural Marketing: Alma, The Axis Agency, Burrell Communications, DAE, Dieste, Grupo Gallegos, InterTrend, Latin3
- Best Agency for Programmatic: Accuen, Mediassociates, Piston, Resolution Media, R/GA
- Best Agency for Search: 3Q Digital, Internet Marketing Inc., iProspect, PMG, Resolution Media
- Greater Good Award: Sparkhouse, Dieste, DXagency, Nebo, R&R Partners, Team Detroit, Team One
Awards will also be given for a “Rising Stars” category.